We've collected the questions we frequently encounter for you below. You can view the answer by clicking on the question. If your question is not included, please ask us via the contact form.
- What are the arrival times and stay periods?
- When must the entire travel sum be paid?
- Can I make use of Internet?
- Are pets welcome at the park?
- Do you offer an entertainment team?
- Is early check-in/arrival possible?
- What if I arrive at the park after closing time?
- What are the fees for washing and drying?
- Can I rent a bicycle?
- Contact, booking or reservations?
A stay at Parc De Kievit offers the following stay options:
- A weekend: starts on Friday at 15:00 and ends on Monday at 10:00 (three nights).
- A midweek: starts on Monday at 15:00 and ends on Friday at 10:00 (four nights).
- A week: starts on Friday at 15:00 and ends on Friday at 10:00, or starts on Monday at 15:00 and ends on Monday at 10:00(seven nights).
Different days or times may be possible outside of holiday periods and public holidays, subject to availability and only with approval. Please contact us about the options and we will look into the possibilities with you.
The entire travel sum must be paid six weeks before arrival.
In case of a reservation:
- When booking less than six weeks prior to arrival, you will pay the entire travel sum.
- When booking more than six weeks prior to arrival, you will pay 15% of the travel sum as a down payment.
At most accommodations, you can make use of free wireless Internet or cable Internet during your stay.
Pets are welcome at our park. You will pay €2 per pet per day.
We charge €20 extra for the final cleaning at a bungalow or chalet.
There are a few chalets/bungalows where pets are not allowed. This will be noted at the accommodation under the tab "accommodation facilities".
During 2018's peak season, an entertainment team will once again be available at Park De Kievit during the construction trades holidays.
During the handover days, we have until 15:00 to clean the homes/chalets. Upon request and in exceptional cases we may look into the possibility of checking in earlier.
The reception desk is opened until 17:00. If you will be arriving after 17:00, we kindly ask you to notify us in advance. To do so, please call our general reception number +31 13 507 98 19. This way, we can make an appointment with you for collecting the key.
The park's launderette is opened between 09:00 and 17:00. You can register for it at the reception desk. The costs for a washing token is €5.50 including the washing tablet. We charge €3.50 for the drying token. You can also do your ironing here free of charge.
Some homes (including Villa De Hertog) feature their own washing and drying machines. You will find this information at the accommodation under the facilities tab.
You can rent a bicycle from €10 per day. You will get to choose from various types of bicycle (including electric bicycles). Please let us know your selection, and we will make sure that your bicycle is ready for you upon arrival.
You can book your stay at the website directly. For the chalets and accommodations, please look at the Availability tab.
For a camping booking, please click Booking at Camping.
You can reach Park De Kievit's reception desk during office hours from 09:00 to 17:00 for all of your questions or to book a chalet or accommodation. Of course, you can also send an email to email@example.com, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.